Pennsylvania German History
and Culture Series
New and Bestselling Books from this Series
Powwowing among the Pennsylvania Dutch
Writing the Amish
Foreigners in Their Own Land
- Architecture and Artifacts of the Pennsylvania Germans by Cynthia G. Falk
- Heart Language by Susan Colestock Hill
- Foreigners in Their Own Land by Steven M. Nolt
- Horse-and-Buggy Mennonites by Donald B. Kraybill and James P. Hurd
- The Pennsylvania German Broadside by Don Yoder
- Plain Women by Margaret C. Reynolds, Edited with a Foreword by Simon J. Bronner
- Powwowing among the Pennsylvania Dutch by David W. Kriebel
- To the Latest Posterity by Corinne and Russell Earnest
- Voices of the Turtledoves by Jeff Bach
- Writing the Amish by David L. Weaver-Zercher, ed.
About this Series
Series Editor: Simon J. Bronner
This series is published in cooperation with the Pennsylvania German Society, founded in 1891. It is a continuation of the Society's annual volumes on Pennsylvania German heritage and includes coverage of such topics as history, religion, folklore, literature, and the arts.
Sign up for e-mail notifications about new books and catalogs!